Tis the season to be jolly,
FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA...
With christmas celebration starting all around the globe, how can INSPIRATION STATION Challenges be behind?
Their theme is related to the festive spirit and so, without further ado, I joined in and made this quick to assemble holiday card,
I started by using a starry embossing folder, applied dark red distress ink to it's negative side and then ran it through my bigshot with a bright red cardstock.
The results were stunning! All the stars had a deep tone onto their embossed faces whick completely looked so magical.
To assemble the card, I used a white A2 card base and started putting multiple layers of festive pattern paper over the top in an appealing manner, and then, I topped it with this red star embossed panel.
Now, for the sentiment, I die cut the letters to spell NOEL out of white cardstock scrap and uesd foam squares to glue it to the card front.
I added some half pearls for some bling and voila! our card is ready in minutes...
I hope this simple project inspires you to create festive cards and send them to your loved ones.
Also, don't forget to participate in this challenge.
Be merry ya'll and...
The products used are:-
1. ITSY BITSY NIGHT SKY EMBOSSING FOLDER
2. LAWN FAWN CHILLI PEPPER CARDSTOCK
3. DISTRESS INK - CANDIED APPLE
4. LAWN FAWN OLIVER'S STICHED ABCS DIE
5. SCOTCH DOUBLE SIDED ADHESIVE FOAM SQUARES 6MM
7. SCOTCH DOUBLE SIDED ADHESIVE TAPE 1"
8. JAGS ADHESIVE HALF PEARLS - IVORY
9. SIMPLE STORIES SIMPLE VINTAGE CHRISTMAS 6X8 PAPERPAD
Welcome to my blog!