Today, I have a very basic yet effective card to share with you all.
It features simple colored pencil coloring over kraft paper.
Inspired by the beautiful theme from INSPIRATION STATION which is stemed florals, do have a look at our challenge blog!
To start with, I used a 3" x 5" piece of thick kraft cardstock and rounded the corners.
Then, using a simple floral stamp and a light brown ink, I stamped the image over it.
This helps to give a no-line coloring look to the image.
Then, using colored pencils, I filled the florals and leaves with a gradient and finished it with detailing gel pens.
Then, I added a simple sentiment and finised the card by adhering this to a black card base.
I hope this simple project inspires you to try this out with the most basic supplies you've got.
Do share your creations and comments down below and I'll catch you soon again...
The products used are:-
1. LAWN FAWN KRAFT CARDSTOCK
2. SMALL CORNER CHOMPER
3. PRIMA COLOR PHILOSOPHY BARE DYE INK PAD
4. PRIMA COLOR PHILOSOPHY SEPIA DYE INK PAD
5. ITSY BITSY HERE AND NOW STAMP SET
6. Y S STAMPS STICK FLORALS STAMP SET
7. FABER CASTELL POLYCHROMOS
8. SAKURA GELLY ROLLS
9. FEVICOL MR LIQUID ADHESIVE
Welcome to my blog!